About Me

My photo
Hi I am Sandra. I live in Kennewick Washington. I now weight what I weighed at full term (ouch. I let it go for a while I figured I would lose it "later". I have been trying to lose it and nothing has worked. I read the weightloss cure book by Kevin Turdeau. It claims to cure your Hypthalumas and end the weigh cycle. I found a local clinic who are very professinal and very supporting. I am now assiciated with them and doing some sales and marketing for them. Through them I have been able to speak with a doctor who PRESCRIBED the HCG to me. They consulted me and gave me all the needed support products. I am very excited to say that the Doctor told me I should be able to lose all my abnormal weight within 1.5 month YAY! Thats is a whopping 30 pounds! I will be documenting my progress on this blogg for all the world to see. I hope I will be able to help others who are in my same situation or similar. The HCG Diet is health contious and have helped many people get back into shape. You lose an average of 1 pound per day. To learn more about it go to my website at; http://tinyurl.com/clacne

Friday, March 13, 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment